Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ALL THAT I'VE LEARNT

I've learnt that.....when ur in love it shows.
I've learnt that....being kind is more important than being right
I've learnt that.....just one person saying to me"u've made my day" it really makes my day
I've learnt that....i can always pray for somone when i dont have the strength to help him some other way
I've learnt that....no matter how serious life requires you to be everyone needs a friend to act goofy with
I've learnt that.....somtimes all a person needs is hand to hold n heart to understand
I've learnt that'....money does not buy class
I've learnt that.....its those small daily happenings that makes life so spectacular
I've learnt that....to ignore the facts does not change the facts
I've learnt that....the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than
I am
I've learnt that...everyone you met deserves to be greeted with a smile
I've learnt that....no one is perfect until you fall in love with them
I've learnt that....opportunities are never lost;someone will take the ones you miss
I've learnt that....smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks
I've learnt that....one should keep its words soft n tender bcoz tomorrow he may have to eat them
I've learnt that....I cant choose how i feel,but I choose what I can do about it
I've learnt that....everyone wants to live on the top of the mountain but all happiness and growth occurs while
ur climbing it
I've learnt that.....the less time I have to work with,the more things i get it done.

2 comments: