Friday, February 05, 2010

YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME


I used to think
There was no one for me
That I would be lonely

For eternity

My nights were sleepless

My days were gray
Then I met you

And the clouds went away


You picked me up

When I was down

You made my head

Spin round and round


You turn me on

In so many ways

I'm walking around
In a daze

You are so pretty
So soft and so sweet

You have made
My life complete

Some say you're too young
But I disagree
There's no one else
But you for me


Awake or asleep

At work or at play

My thoughts are of you

All night and all day


Roses are pretty

Sunsets are too

But nothing is quite

As pretty as you

You're in my soul

You're in my heart

I go crazy

When we are apart


You mean more to me
Than mere words can say

If you wanted to leave me

I'd beg you to stay


When we walk down the street

I feel so proud

I want to climb up a tree
And shout out loud....

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment